Carolina Greenhouses is proud to introduce our newest company “Carolina Hemp Products, Inc.” Along with our greenhouse supplies, seeding equipment, irrigation and tobacco plants, we also have CBD hemp clones and other products available to purchase. Please stop by or give us a call.
For the past year and half we have been performing hands on research and compiling data to determine a growing system for hemp products with an advanced hybrid/boutique method. With the research data and growing method we use, we produce a genetically engineered hybrid hemp plant that yields 1st quality “Organic” CBD oil.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol or CBD is a chemical compound that comes from marijuana or its close relative hemp. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, another compound found in marijuana, CBD is a non-psychoactive, therefore users do not experience the “high” associated with marijuana use. CBD has been shown to provide significant medicinal uses. The non-psychoactive properties of CBD allow treatment options for patients seeking relief from ailments such as anxiety, pain and inflammation.
CBD is a phytocannabidoid, or plant-based cannabinoid. Your body naturally produces cannabinoids, known as endocannabinoids. Almost every organ of your body including your skin and digestive tract, contains cannabinoid receptors.
Benefits of Cannabidiol
· Reduces nausea & vomiting
· Suppresses seizure activity
· Combats psychosis disorders
· Combats inflammatory disorders
· Combats tumor and cancer cells
· Combats anxiety and depression disorders
CBD is also effective in treating sleep disorders, movement disorders, ADHA, seizures, memory disorders, and may also aid in appetite suppression. Scientific and clinical studies indicate that CBD could be effective in easing symptoms of a wide range of difficult to control conditions.
CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective effects, and its anti-cancer potential is currently being explored at several academic research centers in the US and other countries.
From Start to Finish....Hemp Facility!!!
Our method of production uses tobacco greenhouses converted to the latest technology for hemp production. Carolina Soil Company, our potting soil manufacturing company, has researched and is producing a special blend of products to give hybrid hemp plants the needed start.
We obtain cuttings to produce clones from the mother plant. From these cuttings we are able to produce large quantities of offspring from the mother plant. These clones are then placed under our watering systems which provide organic based nutrients so that the plants will reach the maturity level to then be moved to larger containers.
We combine artificial lighting and natural lighting in our greenhouses to produce a hybrid organic product. The matured plant is cut off at the root ball and hung upside down to dry in a controlled environment. The drying process is closely monitored to prevent mold and mildew until processed for market and sold.
This product is then used in the production of our high quality CBD oils and other products.
Please come by or give us a call about our new CBD Products
What to look for in a hemp product:
- CBD. A product should list milligrams of CBD. Hemp oil from seeds contains no CBD. Review lab testing to verify the milligrams of CBD. Many CBD products on the market today do not actually contain CBD according to multiple studies.
- Full Spectrumis best. The many natural plant chemicals work together in synergy to produce a stronger and more balanced effect. CBD isolate oils may not be as effective.
- Lab testingfrom a third party to verify the product is free of heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and other contaminants.
- Quality matters. Products need to be made from USA grown hemp as foreign hemp may be contaminated. Organic, non-GMO, with no artificial additives is safest.
- Safe processing. Hemp oil processed by supercritical CO2 will not have any residual solvents.
- Cannabis budsfrom legal industrial hemp specifically grown for CBD oil not for industrial purposes are the best source of CBD.
- Reputable source. Carolina Hemp Products, Inc. is a division of Carolina Greenhouses, a company with a long history of providing reputable agricultural products and technology in the farming community for 35 years.